25th September, 2017 @ 9:00 am
The Agile Business Analyst – What you need to know – Sept 25th & 26th
Date(s) - 25/09/2017 - 26/09/2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Join us and learn how to be an Agile BA with flexible moves and grooves
- Learn how to change your approach to requirements gathering
- Understand what your new BA role is in the world of Agile
- Get super excited as we enter the world of ‘Value Analysts’
Join us for a wonderful two day session in Adelaide as we learn the key expectations that are now placed on the Agile Business Analyst. You will get to hang out with our amazing instructor, Kathy Berkidge, and get enthralled about how our industry is evolving.
She’s an international speaker on Agile and will share unique insights and concepts.
We’ll teach you how to operate in Kan Ban, Scrums and Elicit Requirements with a Product Owner
Everyone sees and is talking about how the role of the traditional BA has changed forever, but do you fully understand just how much your role has been disrupted?
And the good news is the Agile BA is a load of fun and connects people to design
The session will allow the participants to return to their workplace and know how to use the Agile BA techniques in existing and new projects.
- Instructor Led
- Couple of days in beautiful Adelaide
- PMI & IIBA Endorsed Education Provider
- Two wraps and gluten free snacks
- At least 23 new buzz words
- $995 per person + GST
- The mural is a part of Adelaide growing street gallery
15% discount to 60MOChers, PMI and IIBA members
This course will be super useful for
Junior BAs, Developers, Business Analysts, budding Data Scientists, Project Leaders, Product Owners, Facilitators and those who need to work with high quality requirements to produce beautiful systems.
Five reasons why you’ll love doing this two day training
- Leave with a new credential added to the tool box
- Confidently jump between Agile and Non-Agile projects
- Proactively support your organisation to become more agile
- Mix with other passionate professionals seeking to enhance their skills
- We always make sure there’s good food to eat
The Fine Print
Invoices will be issued the day after the course is delivered and payment is 14 days from issue. Payment can be made online (details contained within invoice) via a credit card or EFT.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Book today as The Agile Business Analyst – What you need to know – Sept 25th & 26th fills up fast.
Free Event sponsored by