23rd August, 2017 @ 9:00 am
Strategic Facilitation and Workshopping Skills – August 23rd & 24th
Date(s) - 23/08/2017 - 24/08/2017
9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Adina Hotel Apartments Treasury
Category(ies) No Categories
Have you been looking for an intensive course to improve your broader analysis skills?
Do you have difficulty in explaining complex issues? Are you losing ground with stakeholders on issues that matter?
If you answered yes, then maybe this IIBA endorsed course is for you.
There is no easy single answer to what makes a great change agent but the ability to facilitate discussions, lead workshops and strategically extract information from key stakeholders is critical in a modern world. It is a ‘must have’ skill for the modern professional and one with many benefits.
This course will answer many of the questions left after management training, how to influence people and create understanding amongst stakeholder groups. You will learn the tricks and slips of facilitation and you’ll leave ready to answer any project board or Executive group with ease. In fact, you may look forward to the opportunity.
- Communication principles
- The PSV model – The MCBI System
- Stakeholder management techniques
- Preparing for a successful workshop
- Facilitation ‘Must haves’ and ‘Must not haves’
- Workshopping Tools & Tricks
- Dealing with difficult people & participants
- Documenting & Validating the requirements
Each participant is provided extensive ‘one on one coaching’ and an optional video for their private viewing & development.
Want to talk to an MCBI Learning Specialist?
Then talk to us by calling +61 8 8180 0601 or emailing us.
The Fine Print
Invoices will be issued the day after the course is delivered and payment is due 14 days from issue. Payment can be made easily online (details contained within invoice) via a credit card or EFT. Super easy and just a few clicks.
Please include the following information in Booking Comments for invoicing purposes:
- Name to be included on invoice (personal/company, etc.)
- Membership Numbers for IIBA or PMI
- Address (PO box or physical)
- Contact Number (daytime)
- Contact email for accounts
- Purchase order (if applicable)