14th May, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
**BOOKED OUT** Leading Teams in a Disruptive World – the hard facts about soft skills – 14th May 2018
Date(s) - 14/05/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Your behaviour reflects your actual purposes.
And what is your real purpose at work?
Adaptive Leadership is a practical leadership framework that helps individuals and organizations adapt and thrive in challenging environments. It is being able, both individually and collectively, to take on the gradual but meaningful process of change.
Join Maria Eliadis for a dynamic and inspiring one day workshop designed to help you to acquire and master the skills required for the new world.
Key Points of Workshop
- Learn the hard facts of soft skills
- Change and how we make it happen
- Dynamic team techniques
- Innovative Practice
- Creating learning environments
So what will you learn?
- How to put people in the centre of a project for maximum results
- Understand flexibility and adaptability
- Having the insight to team dynamics
- Foster innovation and practice processes for successful outcomes
- Being a role model of how to master change
- How to eat 54 mints over the course of the day
- Instructor Led
- Adelaide Course
- Small Class
- Suitable for all audience types
- 1 Day Workshop on Monday 14th May 2018
- Internationally Accredited Education Course
- Statement of attainment issued
- Catering provided
- 8 hours of Professional Development
- $695 per person + GST
15% discount to 60MOC’ers, PMI and IIBA members
This course will be super useful for
- Transformation Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Project Staff
- HR Professionals
- Change Agents
- Front Line Staff