27th April, 2018 @ 9:00 am
Leading Teams in a Disruptive World – the hard facts about soft skills
Date(s) - 27/04/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Your behavior reflects your actual purposes.
And what is your real purpose at work?
Adaptive Leadership is a practical leadership framework that helps individuals and organizations adapt and thrive in challenging environments. It is being able, both individually and collectively, to take on the gradual but meaningful process of change.
Join Maria Eliadis for a dynamic and inspiring one day workshop designed to help you to acquire and master the skills required for the new world.
Key Points of Workshop
- Learn the hard facts of soft skills
- Change and how we make it happen
- Dynamic team techniques
- Innovative Practice
- Creating learning environments
So what will you learn?
- How to put people in the centre of a project for maximum results
- Understand flexibility and adaptability
- Having the insight to team dynamics
- Foster innovation and practice processes for successful outcomes
- Being a role model of how to master change
- How to eat 54 mints over the course of the day
15% discount to 60MOChers,PMI and IIBA members
This course will be super useful for
Transformation Leaders, Team Leaders,
Project Staff, PMO, HR Professionals,
Change Agents and front line staff
Book today as Leading Teams in a Disruptive World – the hard facts about soft skills fills up fast.
Free Event sponsored by