4th July, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
Introduction to Blockchain – 1 Day Workshop – 4th July 2018 – Adelaide
Date(s) - 04/07/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Time to be able to answer with confidence –
‘Can Blockchain fix this?’
The first generation of the digital revolution brought us the Internet of information. The second generation — powered by blockchain technology — is bringing us the Internet of value: a new platform to reshape the world of business and transform the old order of human affairs for the better.
Join us for a great introduction to Blockchain and learn the key elements of what the future holds for us all. This one day interactive workshop will help you to better understand the technology opportunity and the issues it can and can’t solve for your organisation.
“I think the fact that within the bitcoin universe an algorithm replaces the functions of the government is actually pretty cool. I am a big fan of Bitcoin.”
– Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the United States
What you will learn
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Distributed networks and how the systems work
- Trends and ecosystem considerations for business
- Role of requirements, security and data features
- Using Block Chain in your business
- Creating a Block Chain strategy
- Instructor Led
- International Course
- Adelaide Course
- Interactive session and offers a chance to workshop real ideas
- Small Class
- Suitable for all audience types
- 1 Day Workshop on July 4th 2018
- Internationally Accredited Education Provider
- $1100 per person + GST
- Statement of Attainment issued
- Full catering
- Buy the 2 Part Block Chain Package and receive at 10% discount from the two sessions. Contact MCBI for full details. Second workshop, Smart Contracts. July 27th.
For all enquiries, including group bookings, please contact MCBI Crew at email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.