14th February, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
Building Active Diversity – February 14th 2018 *Booked Out*
Date(s) - 14/02/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre
The world has changed and we’re seeing a significant adjustment towards the value of diversity in the workplace. This is now one of the most pressing issues facing Australian business and professionals.
Creating a diverse workplace that thrives on difference is a challenge, but a challenge worth taking on. Organisations who embrace and enjoy diversity report higher levels of performance, better staff engagement and lower rates of harassment.
Understanding how we best navigate differences between race, religion and gender are now critical issues facing boards, individuals and senior leadership teams.
Come along to this frank and pragmatic examination of the value of diversity and what you can do to harness the energy.
- Understanding the real value of diversity
- Personal Awareness
- Formulating your diversity strategy
- Active vs Passive Diversity
- Creating healthy differences
- Maintaining morale and harmony
- Dealing with workplace issues
‘If you’re serious about being a global company you need to have a Diversity Strategy.
Without it you’re putting yourself and your people behind the global game’.
- Building Active Diversity
- $595 + GST per person
- 1 Day workshop on the 14th of February 2018
- MCBI Training Centre: 4/15 Featherstone Place, ADELAIDE SA 5000
- Fully Catered Event
Bookings are closed for this event.