15th August, 2018 @ 9:00 am
Cyber Security – 1 Day Workshop – Adelaide – 15th August 2018
Date(s) - 15/08/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Today, organisations are facing increased sophistication, stealth and persistence of cyber attacks. The challenges of protecting information systems and assets (and the implications of failing to do so) continue to raise the stakes of cyber security and governance for business.
Understand your organisation’s information security challenges and align your response to balance value and risk.
This workshop will help you develop a deeper understanding of modern information and system protection technology and methods.
- Importance of great cyber security
- Managing strategy and growth within the context of security
- Implementing data security, audits & techniques to improve from within
- Physical security and legislative obligations
- Information management layer – Internet Surfing, email, social networking & download security – how to manage the needs of staff
- Audits and internal compliance
- Creating your own security framework
- Instructor Led
- One day workshop on Wednesday 15th August
- Certificate of Achievement issued
- Full catering
- Small class sizes
- $695 + GST per person
15% Discount to all 60MOC’ers, IIBA and PMI Members
For all enquiries, including group bookings, please contact Tiffany Boin,
Director of Human Capital at MCBI.