20th July, 2018 @ 9:00 am
CX and Journey Mapping Workshop – 20th July 2018 – Adelaide
Date(s) - 20/07/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Imagine the difference to your team or yourself if you were given a problem and you knew exactly what to do to tackle it. This is the real magic of training.
Join us for a practical one day workshop to learn how to map a customer experience and apply meaningful insight into the story of your business.
Learn how to run innovative Journey Mapping workshops and contribute to powerful CX strategies for your organisation
The Journey Mapping course has been specifically developed to improve the skills and performance of all types of business process improvement initiatives.
The aim of the course is to present a user friendly and flexible framework for students to work with that will help them achieve a higher standard of output.
The tools and templates that are provided as part of the course are flexible and adaptable to differing work environments. You may wish to map your employee experience, client experience, student experience – it’s limitless to how this can be used.
- What is a Journey Map?
- Creating a persona
- Creating customer stages
- Mapping touch points
- Looking at the ‘Big Picture’
- Prioritise for value
- Visualise the information
- Group discussions and activities
Oh, and did we mention how much fun this is?
The session will allow the participants to return to their workplace and run powerful CX workshops within their own organisations, amplify their own value as the translator between the business and the delivery team and contribute to better projects.
- Instructor Led
- One day workshop on Friday 20th July 2018
- Internationally Accredited Education Provider
- A world of difference to your projects
- Statement of Attainment
- Full catering
- $695 per person + GST
15% discount to 60MOC’ers, PMI and IIBA members
Four reasons why you’ll love this workshop
- You’ll learn how to map a customer or patient experience quickly and accurately
- You’ll improve your BA teams skill base and capability to support change
- You’ll be able to actively support your agile work and embedding the skills to become more agile
- Trained staff are happier staff
For all enquiries, including group bookings, please contact Tiffany Boin,
Director of Human Capital at MCBI.