7th September, 2017 @ 9:00 am
Better Business Analysis – Melbourne – September 7th & 8th – 2 Days – IIBA Endorsed
Date(s) - 07/09/2017 - 08/09/2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Our famous and well regarded two day foundation BA course to build business analysis and change management excellence
The Better Business Analysis course has been specifically developed to improve the skills and performance of in-house & contracted business analysts who provide analysis into all types of improvement initiatives. The course is all about producing practical skills to help your project teams to improve and create valuable outcomes.
We offer proven tips and real life BA tools that we know work, and with over 250 students, you can be assured of building your confidence as well as your performance.
From how to ‘process map better’ through to ‘dealing with executives with ease’; BBA has all you need to build your capability
More recently, we have revised the content to bring in Agile and the need to collaborate in this unique style of delivery.
- Initiation of a change – what happens and why
- Discovering the ‘As-Is’ in a modern workplace
- Formulating a ‘To-Be’ and Transformation Vision with your team
- Effective process mapping
- Business Sponsorship – building the team
- The BA Tool kit – what you need to know
- Communication Strategies
- Stakeholder management
- Workshopping and facilitation
- Two day workshop on the 7th and 8th of September
- Instructor Led
- IIBA Accreditation – E80477-001
- 24 Professional Units
- Certificate of Achievement
- Private Courses Available
- RRP : $995 + GST per person.
I really liked the fact that the presenter validated my questions and has prepared me to consider how to approach people and issues.
Peter Aiavao, Better Business Analysis (Brisbane), Telstra
From the training, I now have a range of tools which will better my ability to perform my role as a better and more valuable business analyst
Quyen Nguyen, Better Business Analysis (Adelaide), People’s Choice Credit Union
Bookings are closed for this event.