10th October, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
Adaptive Leadership – 2 Day workshop – Adelaide
Date(s) - 10/10/2018 - 11/10/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Explore and learn the latest global techniques based on the highly acclaimed Harvard ‘Adaptive Leadership’ principles
Leadership was identified in a 2016 global survey to be the second most concerning topic for executives.
Current leadership models simply aren’t enough to keep up with leadership demands in business as well as the ever dynamic pace of change. In tackling the titan of change adaptive leadership is a must have for modern organisations to succeed.
– 2016 Global Human Capital Trends, Deloitte.
‘Is there an urgent need to facilitate change in your organisation?’
‘How should you go about transformation processes?’
When leadership is about being a catalyst for change, enabling and supporting transformation processes and when you’ve tried everything you know – this insightful, inspiring course is for you.
Join Maria Eliadis for a 2-day workshop on understanding adaptive leadership, its underlying principles, and core practices.
So, what will you learn?
- Diagnosing problem complexity
- Authority vs. leadership in complex change environments
- Recognising work ownership and work avoidance
- How to develop a ‘leadership lens’ when examining ‘situations’
- Learning to love questioning and having hard conversations
- Using peer to peer consultation techniques to give and receive feedback
- Instructor Led
- 2 Day workshop on the 10th and 11th of October
- Based on the Harvard Adaptive Leadership principles
- $995 per person + GST
- Internationally Accredited Education Provider
15% discount to 60MOChers, PMI and IIBA members
This course will be super useful for
- Transformation Leaders, Team Leaders,
- Project Staff, PMO, HR Professionals,
- Change Agents and front line staff
Five reasons why you’ll love doing this workshop
- You’ll be able to deal and lead your people better with modern insight
- You’ll be able to coach others more effectively to deepen leadership
- You will understand yourself a lot more
- Experience MCBI’s modern and funky Training Centre
- Maria is an Experienced facilitator with a wealth of knowledge
The Fine Print
Invoices will be issued the day after the course is delivered and payment is 14 days from issue. Payment can be made online (details contained within invoice) via a credit card or EFT.
Please include the following information in Booking Comments for invoicing purposes:
- Name to be included on invoice (personal/company, etc.)
- Address (PO box or physical)
- Contact Number (daytime)
- Contact email for accounts
- Purchase order (if applicable)