10th July, 2018 @ 9:00 am
Agile Product Owner
Date(s) - 10/07/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Category(ies) No Categories
A 1 day practical workshop to develop your understanding of product ownership in Scrum, writing requirements (users stories), managing your product backlogs and driving value from your products.
- To provide students with an understanding of the Product Owner’s role throughout the life of a Scrum project.
- To provide practical knowledge of Scrum from a Product Owner’s perspective, including roles, meetings and artifacts.
- To prepare students for the role of Product Owner
- To give students a working knowledge of the tools and techniques required to write effective user stories and to prioritize and maintain a product backlog.
- How to manage common issues and challenges encountered in Scrum projects.
Who should attend this course?
Our course is aimed towards Product Owners and anyone else accountable for maximising the value delivered by software products and services.
Scrum Masters benefit from this course as their role often includes coaching Product Owners
Book today as Agile Product Owner fills up fast.
Free Event sponsored by