15th June, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
Agile Product Owner – One Day Training Course – 15th June 2018 – Adelaide
Date(s) - 15/06/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
MCBI Training Centre - Adelaide
Join us for this one day practical workshop to develop your understanding of the key role of Product Ownership.
From Scrum to writing requirements (users stories) or managing your product backlogs, you will learn how to drive value from your products.
- To provide students with an understanding of the Product Owner’s role throughout the life of a Scrum project.
- To provide practical knowledge of Scrum from a Product Owner’s perspective, including roles, meetings and artefacts.
- To prepare students for the role of Product Owner
- To give students a working knowledge of the tools and techniques required to write effective user stories and to prioritize and maintain a product backlog.
- How to manage common issues and challenges encountered in Scrum projects.
Who should attend this course?
Our course is aimed towards Product Owners and anyone else accountable for maximising the value delivered by software products and services.
Scrum Masters benefit from this course, as their role often includes coaching Product Owners.
Meet Kathy Berkidge
Join Kathy Berkridge for an interactive and highly practical one-day workshop designed to help you understand the agile mindset and the role of the Product Owner throughout the life of a Scrum project.
Kathy is a qualified and energetic Agile Instructor with an extensive background in Agile, both as a trainer and as a project team participant.
Kathy was really engaging and interesting. She used great examples and had a lot of experience. I’ll definitely be using more Agile practices in the future.
– Participant, Agile & the Scrum Framework Workshop, 2017
- Instructor Led
- 124 minties
- 1 day Workshop in beautiful Adelaide
- PMI Accredited Course
- Small class sizes
- $695 per person + GST
15% Discount to all 60MOC’ers, IIBA and PMI Members
For all enquiries, including group bookings, please contact Tiffany Boin,
Director of Human Capital at MCBI.
Bookings are closed for this event.